Our Randwick EV Bulk Buy Offer has Commenced and is now open until 14th Nov 2022
- Every Bulk Buy Participant who purchases an electric vehicle will receive a $1,000 Community Participation Voucher to apply to the listed price on our Available Cars.
- If 25 or more people participate in the Bulk Buy by purchasing an EV, each buyer will also receive a $500 EV charge card (the equivalent of 6,000km of driving).
- We also offer another saving for paying in-full up front depending on the vehicle you choose.
- So there is potentially up to $2000 in value per vehicle up for grabs by making a choice now!
- Please ensure you have registered your interest in the Bulk Buy above, to participate.
Do you need access to EV Finance?
- We’ve partnered with Brighte to finance your next Good Car Co electric vehicle.
- Brighte helps Aussies finance their sustainable home upgrades, including solar panels, home batteries and sustainable products around the home like electric stoves.
- Register your interest today:
Special Test Drives for Sunday 23rd Oct
Following on from the Show and Shine event on Saturday 22nd October, our wonderful Good Car Co team will continue to be at the Randwick Community Centre on Sunday 23rd October running more in-depth test drives between 10am-2pm.
Available for test-driving are the Nissan Leaf ZE1 and AZEO, our Nissan van the e-NV200 and the Peugeot E-Expert. If you are a P Plate driver please bring your P Plates with you for your test drive.
We look forward to meeting you and answering any questions!
Thanks to those who joined us on Zoom for our online presentation and Q&A session. We're pleased to provide you with the recording of the session here. It includes information about:
- Info about Randwick City Council's rebates and EV Charging Network.
- A Good Car Co presentation about the EV Bulk Buy offer, EV charging, maintenance, road tripping and battery life, and more.
- Answers to numerous audience questions.
We hope this is useful in your EV discovery journey!
Randwick EV Bulk Buy
The Good Car Company, in partnership with Randwick City Council, proudly invites Randwick and Eastern Suburbs residents to register for our Randwick EV Bulk Buy, launching on 18 September at the Randwick Eco Living Festival.
Eastern Sydney can play its part in the movement to decarbonise transport, by taking public transport, active transport and choosing an EV.
Choosing an electric vehicle through a Good Car Co. community EV bulk buy like this one, delivers amazing benefits, like:
- Access to affordable and quality electric vehicles;
- Access to quality-checked, low mileage, second hand EVs imported from Japan;
- Bulk buy savings passed on to you;
Zero petrol/diesel costs, less maintenance and lower cost of living;
Zero particulates and no fumes;
Avoid service stations, holiday price gouging & oil wars; and,
- A great driving experience!
Randwick residents can also receive a rebate of up to $5,000 for the installation of electric vehicle chargers in their house, unit or business. Visit Randwick’s Sustainability Rebates page for more information.
Register now to join our fantastic EV education and awareness campaign - all designed to help you make an informed purchasing decision and give you access to affordable EVs.
What happens when you register?
We welcome you to the bulk buy and help you make an informed decision. We will be launching at the Randwick Eco Living Festival on 18 September. We arrange events, test drives, local video content, and a plethora of information via email.
Order a car
For the folks that have signed up we arrange contracts and go shopping! Our team buys the best electric cars and arranges shipping to Australia.
Woo Hoo, Randwicks get an influx of 100% electric cars. You can show off to your friends and drive away emissions-free.