Peugeot e-Expert 75 kWh
0 in stock
- 75 kWhBattery
- Van (3 seats)Body
- ~350 km (highway/town)Estimated Range
This car is not in stock at the moment, but is available by special orderPlace an order Learn about special orders Got a question
Our Good Car Co guarantee
- Tested Battery
- Less Than 60,000 Kms
- 2 Years Or 24,000 Kms Battery Warranty
We exist to decarbonise transport and build community. As a social enterprise we are committed to
- Providing extensive community education materials on transitioning transport.
- Only investing in projects towards a zero emissions future; and
- donating a portion of our profits towards community-based climate action
The Good Car Guarantee
We take care of the whole of the vehicle importation process including quality checking and compliance, so you can be sure your car will be of the highest standard.
We guarantee that you will love your new electric car.
If you decide that your purchased EV is not right for you, you can return it to us for a refund, within 7 days of delivery.
High Quality, Affordable EVs
We know a major barrier for many Australians in making the switch to electric is the upfront cost of a brand new electric car.
Our solution is to source quality pre-owned electric cars from Japan and the UK.
All imported vehicles come with English language conversion of dashboard and headset plus a brand new 10Amp home charger cable and adapter.
We also offer access to new Australian EVs at national fleet prices!